Online Workshop- CPD: Maintaining your professional registration at the IOP
Continued Professional Development is integral to the way we work, it is also important to maintain your professional registration.
This workshop is designed for anyone who already holds a professional registration at the IOP and those either completing their application or thinking about starting an application. This is also an excellent opportunity to ask our team any questions you may have around the CPD monitoring process.
In this workshop we will be looking at the guidelines set out for the yearly CPD Monitoring requirements from the IOP, the Engineering Council and the Science Council, in order for those holding a professional registration with the IOP to maintain their registration.
This workshop will include:
- Why CPD is important to maintaining your professional registration
- The CPD monitoring process and what you'll be asked to submit
- What counts as CPD and how we categorise your learning
- What is reflective practice and how to use it to make the most out of your learning
- An introduction to MyCPD, our new online CPD recording platform
Once you've registered we will send you the GoToMeeting link in a separate email. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly using the Contact Organiser link