- Crystalline silicon photovoltaics.
- Inorganic thin film, perovskite and excitonic photovoltaics.
- Tandem and multijunction devices.
- Photodetectors, novel devices and new horizons in photovoltaics.
- Concentrator photovoltaics.
- Manufacturing processes and characterisation.
- Photovoltaic systems, components and grid integration.
- Performance measurements and field experience.
- Policy & environment issues, including economics, market development and life cycle analysis
More details at www.pvsat.org.uk
The UK Division of the International Solar Energy Society (UK-IS
10 Apr 2019 to 12 Apr 2019 09:00 to 18:00
Scarman Conference Centre, University of Warwick
Gibbet Hill Rd